Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Talkstoryradio.us book signing and more

What a stellar day!

First, my daughter turned 10. Happy birthday my beautiful Rozeanna!

Second, I had the day off with pay! Whoot!

Third, I got to spend it with an amazing bunch of third n first graders at Bentley Elementary, who invited me to teach about writing books. Very smart, great questions! They even made thier own books!

Best part of day? The smile on my kids faces, and my daughter saying that my being there on her birthday was the best birthday present ever!Followed by I love you my mommy!

I was also interviewed by the wonderful Julia Widdop on talkstoryradio.us ( no www just as its posted. Click on my name n hit play) we had a tech issue but it worked full interview is there!

Samuel called in and Marty too. It was a sensational time and miss Julia was pleased! I look forward to the live apperance on tv soon (in the works) and other things with this incredible lady!

Samuel got to tell all the great things Samuels Smile is doing and how much has been raised so far.  ( samuels-smile.co.uk check it out) One quote from his mother Sharon, blew me away.
:Its not about the quantity of life, but the quality of the life you live.: Samuel sticks to that and thats why his efforts pay off!

He also talked about the upcomming show Feb 4 2016 in Glasgow, where he will perform the wonder of you with mr. Rob Kingsley, famous elvis impersonator. I threw the gauntlet for an elvis birthday bash las vegas style, on sept 25 2016, samuels 18th bday. I also suggested a fund raiser hunt for a golden rose on the strip. (see sams advert on an earlier blog or website and find where to buy tickets too.)
Come on Las Vegas, show your heart and lets make it happen!!

Of course we talked about the book.  I announced my first fund raiser, dec. 19 on sat, from 11am to 6pm at Buddys Home Furnishing on 1792 in Sanford fl. They will also put a collection bucket for Samuel smile a few weeks earlier n at event. Lots of stuff going on!

Dont forget,  book is on amazon.com just search the title. Paperback j. Dienst ebook j brennan. Ill be writing under the latter from now on.

Now..
Want to win an autographed copy?

Here are clues to book 2. There are four answers.

:angels:
:rose city with a test garden:
:the indian town name for
A pleasant place-at the -end-of-the-lake:
And
: the city with the motto
City of flowers and of goodwill:

Email answers to huntforthegoldenrose@yahoo.com

Also. Want to organize/hold a fundraiser? Email me info
Want to win a real gold roze for christmas? Stay tuned hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment